Are you a manufacturer looking to grow? We have extensive experience working with manufacturing businesses on brand and marketing projects.
You make something great, when customers see it in person, they get it, they see the technical qualities and how it will make their life easier. But capturing these, and marketing these qualities is something completely different.
Capturing the value of what you sell is paramount to success. Building trust, selling your knowledge and showcasing that you can deliver on larger orders is essential.
We find that a lot of manufacturers struggle with marketing their business. They go heavy on the technical qualities, but sometimes forget the context in what their buyers see their products.
Do these challenges sound familiar?
- Customers don’t know what you do
- You are perceived as a small company, when you aren't
- You are giving off the wrong impression.
- You look cheap and outdated and this is hitting your sales
- You have a really great product but struggle to package it
- You are losing out because competition are better at marketing than you
- People are confused by what you do
- You have a group of companies and you need help to bring them together
- You find it hard to differentiate your product or service
- You want to exit your business and want to create demand and perceived value
- You want to drive loyalty and build a connection with your audience.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOUR CHALLENGES
Six Manufacturer Boss Cabins attracted 6 national hire businesses after rebrand.
145% Divorce solicitors company go from £750k to just below £3 million in 3 years after rebrand and reposition.
365.7% Yorkshire based accountants increase new business by 365.7% 2 years after rebrand.
£1 million Arts organisation secures another £1 million in further funding after strategic communications.
£375 After rebranding a family law solicitors, they increased their hourly rate from £210 – £375.
30% Brewery increases turnover by 30% in the first year after rebrand, after declining sales in the previous year.
FTSE 100 Manufacturer attracts FTSE 100 client after refresh of messaging and communications.
PE E-commerce business inundated with private equity investors after rebrand.
PE Healthcare business approached by several private equity firms after rebrand.
2 MILLION Manufacturer generates 2 million in enquires from online sales tool.
76% GP Health supplement achieves 76% GP margin after rebrand to reflect a premium product.
394 Home Care firm employs 394 more people after rebrand 3 years on.
SMITH HAVE BEEN A PIVOTAL PART IN THE SUCCESS OF AUSTIN KEMP, THEY ARE MUCH MORE THAN JUST A BRAND CONSULTANCY, THEY’VE BEEN PARTNERS TO US AND HAVE SEEN US GROW SIGNIFICANTLY EVERY YEAR SINCE WORKING WITH THEM.